Explore and enjoy stunning natural and built heritage within Benburb Valley Park through walks along the Blackwater River. The river has carved out a beautiful gorge through the countryside and is an ideal location for exploring.
Survey notes from November 2020:
- Orienteering posts 3, 8 and 13 are missing
- The map has changed significantly around missing orienteering post 3 with the construction of a grotto.
- Orienteering post 9 is present, but the map has changed. Path to SE now meets main track to W of control, so no longer at a path junction.
Perfect for homeschoolers try the Ecotrail. Download:
The Ecotrail Starts at the Benburb Valley Heritage Centre, 89 Milltown Road, Benburb, Dungannon, BT71 7LZ. Grid Ref OSNI H803518.
Survey notes from January 2021:
- Ecotrails posts 1, 2, 3, 9 and 10 are missing.
- Ecotrails post 7 is incorrectly located.
- Ecotrails post 8 has the code missing.